vendredi 21 janvier 2011

In Marseille.




Back in Marseille since Saturday, I'm spending a really good time here. The last part of my travel by train was very great, the sky of Provence was deep blue, the sun so hot and so warm, it was almost summer. White limestone, scrubland, little villages with their tiles, perched here and there, or beige farmhouses cuddling between cypress edges that were casting their shadows through this winter sun... I thought "I'm very proud of being born here". A great luck.


At Saint-Charles station, I took a local train to go to l'Estaque. I almost died from the heat (22°C), with my winter clothes, when by foot I walked along a very very long street, bathed with a deadly sun, high upon the sea. Beneath this zenithal light, the voices of children playing football, the muffled noise of the ball, were the only one sounds echoing in this silence. I like this South's atmosphere, of an early beginning afternoon.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire