lundi 24 janvier 2011

Asimbonanga



I discovered it when I was a young girl. In kindergarten, we used to have a show for parents at the end of the year (June), always in the playground. The last year, one part of the show was about this song, Asimbonanga. So we made drawings and paintings on big sheets of paper (A3), that we held in front of us, like african warriors' shields. It was summer, I was so tanned, and I was wearing only a big T-shirt, mauve, from the brand Poivre Blanc. I loved it so much !!!! (digression)
So my father, who always shared music with me, making music tapes for me, put it in one of his. I liked to listen to it at night, in the dark, coz it was so beautiful.
And I'm listening to it again tonight.
Hope you'll enjoy it like me.

3 commentaires:

El Colibri a dit…

Mais il est passé en anglais ce blog ? version unilingue ? c'est scandaleux.

El Colibri a dit…

Mais c'est mignon ce que tu racontes (et pas mal ton anglais).

El Colibri a dit…

Je sais pas si c'est moi mais y a pas le son (le petit haut parleur à gauche est barré en rouge et je n'arrive pas à le débarrer). J'irai écouter le morceau ailleurs, mais je signale juste le problème.

Enregistrer un commentaire