lundi 24 janvier 2011

Homemade burger

Looking at some cooking blogs, as I'm doing since a week, I found a recipe of homemade burger. It looked so tasty, that I wanted to try immediately. I had a lot to do this week-end, so I thought it'll be a good thing in the evening, since it was really quick. ("entre vous et nous, c'est une histoire de goût♩♪♫♬ ".................  sorry, it couldn't be helped). This insteresting blog is a Berry girl's one, (V) and the result is really yummy.
I made two versions. One "by night", colorful and fancy, and a plain one, that I wanted the most. Very appetizing with its natural and country look. Ingredients were typical ones, since with the minced beef, we use "Viande des Grisons" (a dried beef from the canton of Graubünden - we eat it a lot with  raclette), Reblochon (cheese from Savoie), onion, and I added tomato slices, browned in the frying pan with the minced beef. For the "by night" version, since I had vitelotte (a purple potato) and yellow turnip, I did chips - but in the oven, I prefer. And for the deco, fresh spinach and beetroot sprouts - a beautiful and magenta color. I only knew alfalfa and leek sprouts until now, but Saturday morning I came across them, and fell for the color.... 


And for today dinner, I made the plain version, with more cheese than in the recipe, and it was just perfect. If you want, you can find the recipe here (it's in french though). Next time i'll try to make the buns myself, it seems really easy, and with a good flour (half white and half whole wheat) it must taste even more yummy.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire